What is the cheapest water purification system for camping?

3

Answers

Well, whenever I go camping I always bring a filled 5 gallon plastic drum of drinking water with me, but if you need to travel light and are going to be getting water from a spring. The cheapest, safe method of turning contaminated water into drinking water is probably the P & G PUR Packet (Water Purification Packet, a packet of chemicals that when added to contaminated water go about killing bacteria, viruses, and also congealing particulates), made by the same people who make PUR water filters. At WALMART you can get a box of 6 packets and a cloth for straining the water, which should provide you with about 60 liters worth of clean water (one packet makes 10 liters).

Sorry, I clicked submit instead of preview… There should be a colon in there and I forgot to include the price:

It costs only 11 dollars, so that’s not too bad considering it could literally save your life.

Sorry, I clicked submit instead of preview: There should be a colon in there and I forgot to include the price:

It costs only 11 dollars, which is not too bad considering it could literally save your life!