What causes skin cancer? Is it related to global warming?



  1. 0 Votes

    Skin cancer is most commonly caused by UV-A rays from the sun sinking into the skin. And yes, recent studies have shown that “substantial increases” in new skin cancers occur when the temperature is raised by 2-4%. While UV exposure explains 80% of the variation in skin cancer incidence, temperature now appears to be one of the factors, among genes and “sun-seeking behavior”, accounting for the other 20% of incidences.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!