What can I use old vitamin bottles for?

Some people save the bottles for craft projects and practical purposes in and around the home. One example of a craft would be to make a bird feeder out of them. Check out the link for more information. 

You can use them to keep things dry. You can use them to store small screws or beads. If you’re remodeling your home, you can store a paint chip in there for comparison so you don’t lose it. You can also keep earrings or jewelry in there when you’re on vacation, so they don’t get damaged. Use your imagination! There are many things they could be used for.

you can use them as storage containers in the kitchen.  I used one to make a cinnamon sugar mix.

I use them as a multi-purpose pill holder that I carry around in my purse. I always have a few advil, some allergy medicine, and a couple of cough drops in one. If I’m sick I add cold medicine and odorless garlic pills (these work really well for sicknesses) Just make sure you know which pills are which!