What can I do with the excess moisture in my compost pile?

Well fuentes, I would suggest draining the excess moisture from your compost, diluting the substance with water, and nourishing your plants with the solution. Hope I helped, and have a green day!

Making the compost tea of sorts that santacruz suggests is one way to go and is a good option if your compost pile is conducive to “draining” and collecting the liquid. If not, you can add more dry material, such as straw or yard waste to help balance out the liquid. Another option to reduce moisture accumulation in your compost pile is to cover it, so that additional rain does not enter the pile. Good Luck!

Turning your pile and adding dead leaves, straw or another dry material will reduce the excess moisture.  The moisture will also contain some nutrients, and if you can capture it, you can use it to water your plants.