What is the blur of electrons around the nucleus of an atom called?



  1. 0 Votes

    I think the answer you are looking for is the electron cloud.  It is the area around the nucleus of an atom where the electrons are most likely to be orbiting the nucleus.  Some people call this the “fuzzy” orbit of an electron, so im guessing that you are thinking of the same thing.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!