What is the biggest farm town in California?

1

Answers

I used to live in a small town called Tulare, California. The first thing you notice driving into the town is the distinct stench of cow manure. Not only are there many dairy farms, but all the agriculture that surrounds the town uses the manure to furtilize their crops.

Tulare is only but a small town part of the most richest soil in the world–the San Juaquin Valley. This valley is the leading bioregion in the State of California, not to mention the leading bioregion in farm production value in the Nation. 12.8% of the nations agricultural production come from California; the majority of that come from this valley. I would say the biggest farm town in California–if not the world–is the San Juaquin Valley.