What is the better internet broswer, FireFox, Safari, AuraFirefox, MotorollaAura, Internet Explorer.

3

Answers

It is up to you. all are equslly efficient and goes by you r own peronal preference

While it is true that the web browser you use comes down to personal preference, there are advantages and disadvantages to the different browsers. For example, if you’re looking for a browser with speed in terms of Javascript rendering then Google’s Chrome is the clear winner. If features and the ability to customize your browser is a priority then Firefox, IE, Opera an Safari are all a better choice over the minimalistic simplicity of Chrome. However, Firefox is superior in terms of extensions and theming capabilities.

The great thing is that you have a choice of browsers. If you have the time, why not try them all out and then choose which one works best for you. Personally, Safari is my favorite, but I use Firefox often and keep Chrome on the backburner for times when I want more simplicity.

I personally prefer Firefox, but as greenvegan stated, it depends on what you are looking to use the browser for.  What are your primary uses of the internet browser you are looking for?