The CDC recommends the following to prevent catching that nasty flu bug:
1) Avoid close contact with those who have already contracted a flu virus
2) Stay home when sick and urge those who come to work/school to go home if they are exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
3) Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
4) WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!
5) Avoid touching mucus membranes such as the eyes, nose and mouth
6) Maintain a healthy lifestyle (plenty of rest, regular exercise, balanced diet, low stress level and plenty of water)
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC