What is the best way to learn about going green?

Read… There is so much information about different ways you can go green and help others go green. There are simple, everyday things that you can change to help the environment. We have all heard the term “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle” that is a good place to start. Below are some of the websites and articles that I found helpful.

Also a great way to learn about living green is to attend local festivals and events that are intended specifically to teach others about green habits.  You can often get free samples of things to start of your green lifestyle.  Sometimes it makes it easier to be able to walk around a park and enjoy talking to others about your thoughts and feelings concerning the environment.  I recommend checking your local paper for events.