What is the best type of water heater for an eco friendly house?

2

Answers

The best type of water heater is a tankless water heater. This type of system heats water in line when needed, instead of keeping a large tank hot all the time. Tankless water heaters can improve your energy usage by 30+%.  With these saving you not only save money but also reduce your carbon footprint.

I agree with the above answer. I believe that the tankless water heater is the best type of water heater for an eco friendly house because tankless water heaters only heat water when hot water is needed. On the contrary, traditional water heaters are constantly using gas to keep stored water hot for use. The constant use of gas uses up a lot of energy. In addition, tankless water heaters can save up to 50% of energy savings.