What is the best thing to do with Styrofoam peanuts?

Your local UPS store accepts packing peanuts.  They are grateful to take peanuts as it saves UPS money and they recycle the peanuts for other shipment padding.

If you want a clever way to utilize the Styrofoam peanuts, you might consider recycled art.  Recycled art is an eco-friendly way to take various forms of trash and turn them into cherished belongings.  Given some time, and an artistic eye, you could create a sculpture or a textured painting with the Styrofoam peanuts.  Another interesting field would be recycled fashion where people turn trash into clothing.  I believe that the peanuts would be both a comfortable substitute for cloth or a great insulator.

Boycott styrofoam completely.  Use old newspapers or old pillow stuffing instead!

Personally, I think you should use them for pranks!

Giving them to UPS or your local post office is the most practical use. Earth911 is a good resource for seeking out other recyclers.

There is also the option of melting them down (preferably outside or in a well-ventilated interior) with limonene to make super glue. The only downside is that I can only find two stores (both online) that sell it, and I do not know how good their reputation is.