What is the best site for vegan cooking?

The best website I’ve found is VegWeb. It has recipes that are both vegetarian or vegan. Check it out for yourself on the link below.

Post Punk Kitchen has a lot of great, gourmet recipes.  The owners, Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero, cook 100% vegan recipes that taste just as good, if not better than their non-vegan counterparts.  They also put out a great series of cookbooks as well.  See below for their site.

I like the site Fatfree Vegan Recipes.  It restricts all recipes that contain added oil or margarine, and aims to only publish recipes that have less than 15% fat.  For people who live a vegan lifestyle because of health concerns, this is the ideal site.  In addition to being vegan, limiting consumption of high-fat plant foods can lead to lower weight, cholesterol, and blood pressure.

I really like Fat Free Vegan (the blog). It is both interesting and full of tasty recipes!

This website offers ten vegan websites and ten vegan stores as well.