What is the best show on TV about the environment?

The best show I’ve seen is the Planet Earth series that was on the Discovery channel. I think it was an impressive series. It took five years to make and even though it was on 2007, I still watch episodes when I catch them on and am enthralled. Seeing nature in high definition was just about as close to real life as I could imagine, and it was beautifully shot and edited. This series was by the same team that created Blue Planet, which was also wonderful.

Indeed, the Planet Earth series was very good. An older kid’s cartoon called Captain Planet was excellent as well. The plot generally had a villain polluting the environment, and 5 superhero kids had to stop the villain. There aren’t too many environmental TV shows, so I recommend you check out environmental movies as well. There are a number of informative documentaries, not the least of which was Al Gore’s An Inconvenient Truth. Check out some of the others here: http://www.grinningplanet.com/6001/environmental-movies.htm