What is the best organic beer?

Now I’m only 20, so don’t tell anyone I’m the one giving you this information, but PEAK Organic Beer is the best (in my opinion). it is brewed up in Portland, Maine and has the best flavor out of most beers I have tried (and I seriously don’t like the taste of beer, so that means that this beer is super delicious) 

Below is a link to their website.  Trust me, buy some and you wont go back. 

Eel River brewery has won awards for having the best Organic beer with the California Blonde.  I have to say that I agree.  I recently traveled to San Fransisco and live in Seattle and have had quite a few tastings of organic beer.  If you want top notch, this is the way to go.

I would have to go with Eel River Brewing Company as well. Their beer is usually very sweet and tastes just like yeungling (which is my favorite overall beer).

Samuel Smith lager gets my vote because they have managed to make a product that doesn’t taste any different from their regular lager.  This is quite a feat, as most organic beers “taste” organic.