What is the best hybrid that Ford has for 2011?

Ford currently has the fusion and escape for hybrid models.  However, it is reported they will have a plug in hybrid released in 2011 (it is being called the PHEV right now, but I dont know if that is the official model name).  There are also reports of a battery electric vehicle, an electric version of the Transit Connect utility truck.

I’m not sure if you have a typo and mean “Ford” rather than “for” or not, but I’m going to go with that. the best Hybrid Ford has for 2011 is probably going to be the Fusion Hybrid. The 2010 version is their most fuel efficient vehicle now, so it stands to reason that the 2011 version will stay in that place. In addition they are making a plug-in hybrid, along with a fully electric car, the details of which are in the linked site.

U.S. News and World Report rates the 2010 Ford Fusion as the best “Affordable Midsize Car”, irrespective of whether or not it is a hybrid.  The publication also states that it might be a better car than the Toyota Prius.  A hybrid plug-in car is expected in 2011.

Ford will release a plug in hybrid, called PHEV (for now) in 2011. The battery is said to be less expensive.