What is the best green degree you can get?

very subjective and depending on your interests. I would say that environmental science or environmental policy are the leading options.

I think the best green degree would be one in Environmental Science. You can do so much with this degree such as work as a biological monitor, work at an environmental consulting firm, work as an advocate for the environment, conduct testing for toxins, work with air pollution, soil pollution, water pollution and so much more.

A new degree that I just came across a few weeks ago at a seminar was a degree in Design for Sustainablity at the Savannah College of Art and Design. This might be the first degree offered at any university that is solely based around sustainable practices.