What is the best green cleaning products company?

Everyone will have their favorite, but mine is Seventh Generation.  They make cleaners for all kinds of things (toilet bowl cleaner, window cleaner) and they seem really committed to environmentalism.  They have also won a ton of awards, for everything from “Best Bosses” to multiple awards for combined economic and environmental sustainability.

I totally agree. I’ve tried out a number of different eco-friendly products and 7th Generation is the one brand whose products don’t seem substantially inferior in performance to their non-green competitors.

I was reading an article the other day how Seventh Generation is actually used by the army often. Some of their uniforms are designed to go unnoticed by infrared and if washed in laundry detergents with optical brightners then it will ruin the suit. They prefer to use Seventh Generation since it doesn’t use opitcal brightners and gets the stains out. I’ve never used this brand before, but I’d like to try since I hear so many great reviews about it.

Yes I also agree with you but I tried Loretta’s clean & green because she offers simple recipes for household cleaning. In simple using vinegar and baking soda, which can carefully and efficiently pretty much clean your whole house, basically homemade cleaning solutions are eco friendly, effective and safe for you and your family.

Mold Damage Remediation nj