What bag should I use in Italy?

Hi. I’m going to Italy for a week at the end of June. I’m not recommended to bring a backpack due to pick pockets. Any bag suggestions? I don’t want it to be too heavy or too annoying to carry around all day, but it can’t be to small either. Try to be specific if possible, I’ve been searching and I can’t seem to find anything suitable :((

1

Answers

I recommend you to carry a messenger bag which is safes and can be comfortably slung cross body, since its always in front of you. It’s also easier to access than a backpack. I have Briggs & Riley Luggage messenger bag. Its comfortable to carry and much lighter than other backpacks. Although it has a computer sleeve, it’s detachable if you are not going to be carrying around a laptop with you. The bag’s got plenty of rooms for things you would usually take on a day out – wallet, keys, sunscreen, maps, cell phone, iPod, etc. It’s the perfect everyday bag for your trip to Italy.