VOC stands for volatile organic compound. Essentially it is any organic chemical that has a low boiling point, allowing it to be vaporized easily. Products with these compounds in them are generally toxic and can rob your brain of oxygen if too much is inhaled. The severity of the health effects of VOCs varies from compound to compound. To find out more, read here http://www.epa.gov/iaq/voc.html
VOC’s are volatile organic compounds that have a low water solubility and high vapor pressure. VOCs can combine with nitrogen oxides in the air to form ozone which is a green house gas.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC