Here is one person’s opinion:
1. El Caminito del Reyor. Spain
2. Mount Hua. China
3.Mount LeConte. Tennessee
4. Machu Picchu. Peru
5. Angel’s Landing. Utah
6. Mount Pinatubo. Philippines
7. The Bright Angel Trail. Arizona
8. Kalalau Trail. Hawaii
9. Barr Trail. Colorado
10. Mt. Washington. New Hampshire
Many believe Mount Hua in China to be the world’s most dangerous hike, and here’s the link to a video which might make you agree:
Great question! Here is a small, comprehensive list compiled by the website adventureWorthy.com.
Common themes that make these hikes dangerous are dizzying heights, treacherous inclines, narrow overpasses and menacing wild animals.
Here is a list of the top 5 most dangerous hikes in the world, compiled by Adventure Worthy:
1 .West Coast Trail in Vancouver Island, Canada: A 48 mile hike filled with bears, cougars, and wolves.
2. Mount Huashan Trail in China:
3. Rover’s Run in Anchorage, AK: Known for the few dozen mountain bears roaming around the area.
4. Devil’s Path in Catskills, NY: Crosses the Catskill Mountain range.
5. Peek-a-boo Gulch in Utah:
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC