Why not combine eduction about the environment with something kids love – computer games? Here are 10 online games that teach kids how to live and think more kindly about the planet:
1. Planet Science – http://www.planet-science.com/categories/extras/planet-science-loves/2011/10/winter-animal-games.aspx
2. BBC – http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/hottopics/climatechange/climate_challenge/
3. Clim’way – http://climway.cap-sciences.net/us/index.php
4. Web Earth Online – http://www.webearthonline.com/
5. Earth Day Games – http://resources.kaboose.com/games/earthday.html
6. Recycle City – http://www.epa.gov/recyclecity/
7. WWF – http://wwf.panda.org/how_you_can_help/games/
8. Eco Kids – http://www.ecokids.ca/pub/games_activities/index.cfm
9. CalRecycle – http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Vermi/
10. EE Activities – http://eelink.net/pages/EE+Activities+-+Interactive
I would suggest to show them the beauty of nature. Take them hiking, boating, natural museums, zoos. Teach them about the environment, make them curious. You have to take them outside, though. Making them sit in front of a computer or a tv screen will not help them appreciate the beauty, the intricacy and fragility of nature. You must make them love nature and the only way to do that is to expose them directly. Let them explore and teach them.
Communication and Exposure.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC