What are some ways to make your pets paw print smaller?

Doing research goes a long way. Looking at what kind of food, treats, and toys you buy your dog or cat is a start – for instance, try to stay away from processed food as it’ll have a larger carbon footprint. Also, try finding food with minimal packaging, so you don’t have to throw away as much (and recycle the packaging when you can). Buying biodegradable poop bags help a lot too. If you keep a nightlight for your dog, remember to unplug it during the day (or try to train your dog to be ok in the dark). For a full list of things you can do to reduce your pet’s ‘paw print,’ you can visit: http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/wilderness-resources/questions/how-do-i-reduce-my-pets-carbon-footprint

Hey Elise, I know it has been a few weeks since you asked this, but just wanted to point out that I wrote a blog on various pet-related questions recently.  It might help to provide some more resources for you!