There are a few simple steps one could take in order to be more eco-friendly in the homestead:
1) Save energy as much as possible with more eco friendly bulbs, light timers, and energy saving appliances (This is probably the most important step).
2) Composting always helps to bring nutrients to a garden, and/or yard.
3) Minimal watering- People water their greens far too much, installing a sprinkler system saves quite a bit of water.
4) Using eco friendly house cleaning products (Simply Green makes a lot of good equipment).
5) Turning your empty yard into more of a garden, if one doesn’t exist. There is a lot of ambient grass that could be turned into crops that could save on trips to the grocery (and they taste better!).
The citation goes over a few other tips.
In addition to what’s listed above you can:
You can find more advice like this in the website below.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC