What are some science fiction type ideas you have for future renewable energy sources?

Well, I’d love to see static electricity used for power. Done with some microscopic mesh embedded into winter jackets, blankets, sweaters, carpets, and whatever other textiles generate sparks when you ground yourself by touching a piece of metal. See the article in citations: in my opinion, 30,000 volts that melt and burn objects around you should be a good source of electricity. And a related phenomenon, lightning, would be pretty awesome to capture as well, but with the extreme power and short duration of the discharge it would require some unique technological solutions. An indestructible wind turbine that could be launched into a tornado, anyone?