What are some private schools that have good environmental science programs?

I am guessing you are looking into colleges? I go to a private university in Austin, Texas and I am an environmental science and policy major and there are tons of good schools in the public circuit, but some of the good schools I have heard about who are private are:

Duke University in Durham, NC

Brown University in Providence, RI

University of Miami in Coral Gables, FL

Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH

Columbia University in New York, NY

Houston Baptist University in Houston, TX

Rice University in Houston, TX

Mills College appears to be ranked as the top school in general for Environmental Science by several college ranking systems.  Mills college is a private school but only offers admission to women.  The undergraduate student body consists of only 762 students, but maintains a faculty to student ratio of 1:11.  The average accepted GPA to get into the school is a 3.5, which is easier said then done.  Mills College is located in Oakland, California.

Yale’s School of Forestry and Environmental Studies in New Haven, Connecticut. 

I believe it only offers graduate programs, but it looks like a prestigous and rigorous school.