What are some organic beauty products?

Pretty much any time of beauty product you can think of is manufactured organically.  Some brands include:  Saffron Rouge, Juice Beauty, Kiss My Face, Pangea, Dream Organics, and  Monave.

John Masters Organics has a line of body and hair care products that are eco-friendly and vegan.

If you want a great foundation that is organic, check out Misessence. I use it myself and I love it. It’s a bit pricey, especially for my college student the prices was worth it. Its sheer and goes on the face natural and provides  light to medium coverage. However, if you want to conceal problem areas simply buy an organic concealor from Physican’s formula.

A great moisturizer – Bee Yummy Natural Skin food! The best hands down.

Great lip balms – Burt’s Bees is always readily available! and it works! Wet N’Wild also has some USDA approved cheap natural lip balms with great color

Great shampoo – check out Saffron Rouge