What are some natural vitamins I can take to keep me healthy?

If you have an active lifestyle, I would recommend using CoQ 10, which aids the body in efficient use of oxygen. Many professional athletes have been know to use CoQ10.

Glutathione is another supplement that has been shown to slow down the aging process, detoxify and improve liver function, strengthen the immune system, and reduce the chances of developing cancer. It also works to help improve mental functions, increase energy, improve concentration, permit increased exercise, and improve heart and lung function.

I would recommend vitamin C for its anti inflammatory and immune boosting properties, along with the B vitamins for increased mood, energy and mental keenness. Also, vitamin D will aid in calcium absorption.