What are some natural cleaning products that I can use from my pantry?

Great question! An easy all-purpose cleaner can be made by combining equal parts white vinegar and water. Add the mix to a spray bottle and use in your kitchen, bathroom, or anywhere you need to clean. For stubborn stains, try heating the mixture just slightly and let the mixture saturate the stain for 10-15 minutes. For an even stronger strength cleaner, decrease or omit the water content.

Another cleaner is simply to use baking soda. It is mildly abrasive and can be even more effective when allowed to sit on the surface of the area that is in need of cleaning. Another idea is to mix two parts olive oil to one part lemon juice as a furniture polish. Apply with a soft cloth and then use a second cloth to wipe off the mixture.