What are some of the most famous hikes in America?

I found the top 100 trail at trails.com that were voted on my hikers. I hope you find one that suits you best! 🙂 happy hiking

The Appalachian Trail is one of the World’s most renowned hiking trails.  It spans nearly 2,200 miles and 14 states, and follows the ridge line of the Appalachian Mountain Range.

[img_assist|nid=185863|title=Appalachian Trail|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=580|height=640]

Hiking the Grand Canyon in Yellowstone is also a pretty famous hike. It is an exceptional beautiful area with a lot of nice wildlife. With nice views of the Grand Tetons and following a beautiful river, it id the best hike I have ever done. 

4. mle

There are so many places to hike that I’m not sure that any are “famous.”  Here are a few I consider must do’s:

• Any of the hikes in the Grand Canyon National Park
    • Any of the hikes in Great Smoky Mountains
    • The Pacific Crest Trail (or parts)
    • The Appalachian Trail (already mentioned)

Hike to Half Dome at Yosemite National Park is really popular. During peak visitation periods, you may have to wait in line to get to the top. I would love to do that someday.