What are some materials I can use to make my driveway permeable?

Good question, harrell.  There are several options for building a permeable driveway.  You can use porous asphalt or concrete, a grid system, brick paving, or things like gravel and mulch.  I personally like the brick paving or grid system.  The brick paving looks nice, but the grid system sort of masks the driveway with green, which is very cool.  For a detailed write up about different permeable options, see the link below.

Hope this helps!

There are many different natural and synthetic materials out there to make permeable driveways.  Porous concrete may provide the look of a traditional driveway while gravel may be easiest to maintain.  Mixing bricks to provide a driving surface for your tires and grass down the center is also an attractive alternative.  The addition of grass helps prevent runoff by absorbing some of the water.