What are some ideas for a green honeymoon?

Enjoy a green city (such as Santa Monica, CA or Austin, TX) by staying in an eco-friendly hotel and traveling in eco-friendly ways! Remember all the popular methods of transportation leave a carbon trail—flying is one of the worst of all!—trains and buses and hybrid cars are much, much better… so remember, if you have to fly, and you still want to be green… Pay the extra cash for some carbon offsets (I think it cost me like 16 bucks for 2 tix when my fiancee and I flew out to CA)…or plant some trees yourself!!! Here’s a great link that will have just what you are looking for:

Just click on the Orbitz link below the main text of the article and they will take you away to your lovely honeymoon the eco-friendly way!