What are some green haircare products?

Look for shampoos and conditioners that are advertised as organic, natural, gentle, toxin-free, or eco-friendly. The Find has a list of many green brands. Check out the link below for homemade and/or other alternative haircare strategies.

I can’t stop posting about this website, but it is seriously so great. It offers natural, organic, preservative free recipes for hair spray, hair conditioner, and shampoo as well as lotion and facial cleanser. I can’t wait to try them all!

JASON, Burt’s Bees, Nature’s Gate, and Kiss My Face are some companies that sell green haircare products. On Cosmetics Database, you can search for brands and see their environmental rating. Similarly, Safe Cosmetics has a list of companies that have signed the Compact for Safe Cosmetics, pledging to make safer cosmetics. 

John Masters Organics has a highly rated line of hair and body care products that are eco-friendly. Check them out here.