What are some green beauty tips?

There are plenty of sites out there that offer recipes for making your own natural beauty products, and that’s really the best way to go. I provided a link to one of them below. There are also cosmetics that are more eco-friendly than others, so when you purchase make sure you are checking the ingredients and making sure they are natural.

Always, always, always read the ingredients!  Never put anything on your body that is bad for you and the environment.  Use a washcloth to exfoliate rather than putting harsh scrubs on your face.  Buy local if possible, where I live there is a chapstick and lipgloss rainwater company that I love!  Lemons are excellent for your complexion so always throw one in your water if you can.  Buy the book, “Gorgeously Green” it has sooo many tips and recipes.