What are some green authors?

Greg Horn wrote a great book called Living Green: A Practical Guide to Simple Sustainability.  The book explains how what we eat, buy, and consume impacts the environment.  Though this is the only book that has been published by Horn, it is currently in its fifth edition.

Renee Loux is a really great “green” author. I read her book Easy Green Living: The Ultimate Guide to Simple, Eco-Friendly Choices for You and Your Home and it completely changed the way I was living in my apartment. It gives many green ideas for for every aspect of living including cleaning with green products, eating whole foods, among others. Her arguments for living the way she does and the way we should will probably help you justify wanting to “green” your lifestyle.