What are some good quotes about conservation?

Here are just a couple good quotes on conservation:

Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth.  ~Henry David Thoreau

There’s so much pollution in the air now that if it weren’t for our lungs there’d be no place to put it all.  ~Robert Orben

We never know the worth of water till the well is dry.  ~Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732

We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us.  When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.  ~Aldo Leopold, A Sand County Almanac

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.  ~John Muir

“A hypocrite is the kind of politician who would cut down redwood tree, then mount the stump and make a speech about conservation” — Adlai E. Stevenson

“Modern technology

Owes ecology

An apology” — Alan M. Eddison

“You are what you eat, dont be a pig” 

(It means don’t eat too much, there are a lot of people in the world in food crisis. I guess it could also be a comment on vegetation being more sustainable than eating animals, but I’m no vegetarian nor do I preach it).