What are some eco-friendly hair products?

Some environmentally friendly shampoos, conditioners, and styling products can be found here:

my favorite is dr. bronners. fair trade, organic, it works as soap, laundry detergent, anything you could want and it smells like peppermint. The most eco-frindly product there is.

Burt’s Bees carries a lot of eco friendly, natural hair products. My favorites are the Very Volumizing Pomegranate & Soy shampoo and conditioner. Other great brands include: Organic Hair Cleanser
    By Intelligent Nutrients, Organic Nourishing Treatment Oil
    By Dr. Alkaitis and Jojoba & Marshmallow Conditioner.
    By Dr.Hauschka

A place with many options for eco-friendly hair products is Folica. They carry products for hair care, hair styling, hair color, and hair removal. Floica carries products for specific hair types too, such as kinky, curly, and wavy. Most of the products use sustainable and green ingredients like bamboo and hemp.

As someone has mentioned, Burt’s Bees has a line available – however, I’m not that fond of them. While they smell great in the bottle I felt my hair smelled like carpet cleaner right after getting out of the shower. Renpure Organics is one brand I did like, but it’s not USDA certified. I’ve heard Aubrey Organics is also a great brand, and it offers selections for color-treated hair and hairspray as well.