What are some eco fashion pieces that celebrities are wearing?

The first link below is a slideshow of celebrities sporting eco-friendly clothing and accessories. It includes people like Courtney Cox, Angelina Jolie, and Kate Hudson.

Some celebrities are even launching eco-friendly fashion lines. Sheryl Crow has created a line called Bootheel Trading Co. that is based on eco-friendly denim.

Emma Watson, who is one of the main stars of the Harry Potter movies, is the creative director of People Tree which will focus on making knitwear with cotton shirts, jersey dresses and shorts.

Watson says “I wanted to help People Tree produce a younger range because I was excited by the idea of using fashion as a tool to help alleviate poverty,” She continues: “I think young people like me are becoming increasingly aware of the humanitarian and environmental issues surrounding fast fashion.”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/02/03/emma-watson-new-eco-friendly-clothing-line/#ixzz0uppIkt44

Not only do celebrities wear eco-friendly clothes, some have launched their own lines. Sheryl Crow’s clothing line, Bootheel Trading Co., is an eco-friendly clothing line that features organic sustainable labeling, fair-trade cotton, and denim. The clothing line is affordable and features casual jeans, tops, vests, and jackets. Jeans start $60 and shirts start at $20. She promotes them at her concerts