The most common questions that I see when researching are:
-Is climate change really happening?
-What are the causes?
-How can we slow it down or stop it?
-What will happen if we don’t stop it? What are the effects?
-Are sea levels rising?
For more frequently asked questions, along with good answers to these questions, visit the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s FAQ sheet at this link: http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/globalwarming.html
Here are some I’ve heard:
* What causes climate change?
* What’s the difference between global warming and climate change?
* How can I help stop climate change?
* How do animals impact climate change?
* What animals will be most affected by climate change?
* How much damage will rising sea levels cause?
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC