What are some of the best graduate programs for Sustainable Agriculture and Applied Entomology?

I am in a graduate program from Colorado State University called, “Integrated Resource Management”.  It covers agriculture, sustainable practices, forestry, and land management.  It is also one of, if not the only, graduate degrees in agriculture that is offered online.  CSU is also one of the top agriculture schools in the nation.  Oregon State also has a program called Sustainable Natural Resources graduate certificate.  This program focuses a lot on forestry and it is taught by some of the most prestigious experts in the sustainability field.  I highly recommend the OSU program if you would like to enter the field of sustainability or consulting work.