What are some benefits of raw milk?

Raw milk contains all eight amino acids necessary in the human diet. It also contains lactoferrin an iron-building proten and lysozyme, which is an enzyme that breaks down the cellular walls of potentially harmful bacteria. Raw milk is also rich in vitamins and minerals and up 60 helpful kinds of functional enzymes. According to the website below, you could live off of raw milk if necessary.

Raw milk is a weird concept for me. I have personally never tried raw milk, but do not see the harm in it. In addition to the already listed benefits, it can also help with allergies, and clear up gastrointestinal problems. Raw milk seems to have very little proven downsides that cannot be contributed to human error.