All living things are made up of cells, they are arranged in a specific pattern/ organization, they are capable of both change and growth, they use energy/ metabolic activity, they reproduce in order to promote species existence, and they maintain balanced internal conditions through homeostasis.
The six characteristics of living things are as follows.
1. All living things are made up of one or more cells.
2. The biological processes of cells are extremely organized.
3. All organisms use energy.
4. The biological processes of living organisms are very stable (temperature, water content, heartbeat).
5. All organisms grow and change.
6. All organisms have the capability to reproduce.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC