What are people called that study clouds?



  1. 0 Votes

    The science of clouds and cloud formation is called nephology, so someone who practices it would be a nephologist. They would usually also be called a meterologist, one who studies weather.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!