What are natural pore minimizers?

I have heard and done a few home remedies. Some work, some don’t and it really just depends on your skin type. A popular one is avocado and honey. I have tried juicing a cucumber and then mixing in some oatmeal and putting that on my face. I didn’t notice a difference but also could only manage to keep it up for 3 days. Here is a link with a few other options: http://natural-homemade-beauty-tips.blogspot.com/2008/06/natural-homemade-tips-for-enlarged.html . Hope this helps!

Facial pores are naturally, and you can never get rid of or permanently shrink them. You can, however, minimize their appearance, which is just as well. Here are some solutions which you can create at home and then use on a daily or weekly basis.

Buttermilk Salt Paste Pore Minimizer

Mix 1 tsp. of salt into enough buttermilk to make a thick paste. Massage into pores, leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.

Almond Meal Paste

Crush four to five almonds in a blender, mix with water to form a paste. Apply the almond meal paste to your whole face and leave on for about 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water, pat dry.

Oatmeal Paste

Mix 1 tbsp. of uncooked oatmeal with two drops of fresh lemon juice and .5 teaspoons of milk. Apply the oatmeal paste to your face and leave for approximately 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water, pat dry.

There are a few more recipes in the link below. Good luck, hope these help!