what are the names of the five most common green grapes? What is the name of the green grapes sold in US supermarkets sixty years ago

I’ve noticed this question up for a couple days, so I wanted to give you some info, while I can’t really answer the sixty years ago part of the question. The most common table grapes sold in grocery stores are Vitis vinefera. The top five most common white grapes (which are green in color) are Chardonnay, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, and Pinot Gris/Pinot Grigio. Muscat might be next. All I know about table grapes (grapes in supermarkets) in the 60s is that there was a famous farmer strike known as the Delano Grape Strike 1965-1970, where the United Farm Workers (UFW) boycotted growers in California in the fight for equal minimum wages for workers. I have researched this and can’t seem to find what specific types of grapes were grown, but the strike targeted main suppliers of table grapes in the 60s. Perhaps if you researched enough you could find an answer…