According to the University of Texas, cooking fires are the leading cause of household fires. These most commonly occur from cooking being left unattended and the fire catching onto grease, paper, curtains, etc. Smoking is also another major cause of household fires. Lit cigarettes often catch fire to mattresses, upholstered furniture and carpets and rugs. Poorly kept electrical equipment also is a major source, especially if wires are frayed, loose, or damaged. Unattended candles and incense are a big danger as well. Read up on some more fire hazzards on the link below.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC