what are kangaroos in their natural habitat

I’m not entirely sure what it is that you want to know, but I’ll tell you what I know. Kangaroos are sort of the cow of the outback. They live in herds, graze, and even have digestive tracts similar to bovines. At times they can be a bit of a pest, much like rabbits, where they eat things we humans don’t want them to east, like gardens, flowerbeds, etc. They are a marsupial, meaning that they have pouches in which they carry their young. After the extinction of the Tasmanian wolf, they lost all predators, as dingos can’t do much to a fully grown kangaroo. Their smaller cousins, wallabies, however, are predated by dingos at times.

Different kangaroo types live in different parts of Australia.  The Red Kangaroo lives in the semi-arid central part of Australia.  The Western Grey Kangaroo lives in Western and Southern Australia.  The Eastern Grey Kangaroo lives in the eastern part of the country, and the Antilopine Kangaroo inhabits the country’s plains and woodlands.