What are good ways to reduce my water consumption?

Here are some tips I always do to reduce my water use. 1) install low flow shower heads and faucets, 2) put one or more mason jars full of water in your toilet tank, 3) turn off the water when you brush your teeth and are soaping up in the shower 4) for guys, stop the drain when you are shaving so you don’t have to run the water each time you need to clean.

I hope these help!

Vagamundo has some great tips. Another idea is to wait until you have full loads to run the dish washer or washing machine. It is also a good idea to choose landscaping of drought resistant plants such as cacti. Also, avoid planting on a slope. Much of the water can run off the land and not be absorbed. Lastly, if one shortens their shower by a minute or two, he or she will save up to 150 gallons per month.