What are F-gases?



  1. 0 Votes

    F-gases, or fluorinated gases, are commonly known as HFCS (hydrofluorocarbons), CFCS (Chlorofluorocarbons), PFCS (Perfluorocarbons) and SF6s (Sulfur Hexafluoride). They are widely used in refrigeration and air conditioning, and contribute to global warming and climate change.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!