Mercury is poisonous to humans and has been known to cause problems at birth for women exposed to it. If we eat fish that has mercury in it we take that mercury into our body. If we eat too much then we will begin to suffer the effects of the mercury poisoning. For an in depth explanation of this process and its effect please read the article linked below.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC