What are the best suitcases for air travel both stowing and carry on?

I’m going to England so I’m only allow to carry on a laptop, brief case, handbag.

3

Answers

The answer to this question depends on how much you’re willing to spend on your luggage. While neither of these are technically suitcases, consumersearch.com lists two high-ranking carry-on bags. The Red Oxx Air Boss, which retails for around $225, is labeled best non-wheeled carry-on. The eBags Weekender eTech Convertible is labeled best budget non-wheeled carry-on and goes for around $60. Both have “lightweight,” “well-organized,” and “durable” listed under their “pros.” The link below has three other top luggage picks as well if you’re looking for a more traditional suitcase. I hope this helps!

I think that there are many things to consider when packing for a trip. You’re going overseas so you’re going to want something lightweight but that also holds a lot. There is debate over hard versus soft luggage. Unless you’re going to have something fragile in your luggage, then I would go with a “soft” luggage. ebags.com gives the dimensions for their bags.

You can check out the MonsterBags online store. They are one of the leading retailers of luggage and I own a few pieces of their luggage myself. I can tell you from personal experience that the quality and durability of the luggage is top notch. You can choose from Rimowa luggage that comes in various sizes, laptop briefcases, and large wheeled uprights. If I am not wrong, they are running a sale at their portal which offers discount up to 70%  and free shipping on orders above 99$.